Card signing guidelines
1. Please address the card to “Dear Warrior”. Be respectful and polite.
2. Write a holiday greeting, keeping in mind that our Troops are diverse in their holiday practices and beliefs.
3. Write a personal note. For example: How do you celebrate the holidays? What are your family memories of holidays?
4. Sign your first name ONLY and the town and state where you live.
5. If you are or have been in the Military, or a member of a club, or an elected official or a First Responder, please consider including that information in your Card.
6. If your card is homemade, please keep the size to no larger than an 8 x 11 size paper folded in half.
7. If you have an envelope, please do NOT seal it. Do not be concerned if you do not have an envelope!